Sunday, January 3, 2010
Volunteer Portland Retirement Homes
I returned today from a short detachment in the land of Bergamo, tomorrow is my copleanno and like every year and like every person, even wanting to, I fall in the reflection ... well not bad but suddenly I realize that I want to listen to the voice of the whales, I do a search on the net and listen to them while listening to endorse my image of my sea and hear their voices to the sky ...
The sky at the bottom there is great movement in huge silent but not unattainable to everyone and full like the sea and then an idea flashed through my mind in kites.
The joy of being above all to feel free in the running to fly a kite up there and a bit the same feeling you get when you dive into the sea.
The sea wraps, cot, warm light makes you free, the mind does not work only under you command here, flying a kite makes you feel so free, free from everything, you who enter the world through the wind that cradle guide will wake you up and makes you live a different light.
Then I remember her and Stefano India tell me the kite and then I try and watch "the voice of the kites."
This was what I macava in this eve.
I shut the pc I get dressed and go out happy to have the sky above me and near the sea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment