My books
I published my first book, "Waiting" with the publishing house Albatros The Wire in November 2009.
captivated by the story of Anna and Thomas, the protagonist of the book, because they are two persons tried by adversity in life, but who can restore confidence and the desire to continue to discover each day what did the Serbs in existence for them. And despite all the pain, keep hoping.
I particularly loved a character in this book, the butler Bacchus I imagined him as the butler of the Aristocats physically, but not as a character. I like it because it has a similar approach to my life: self-irony, jokes that border on the English humor, affectionate and easy-going but to be ready in four, when you need it.
short, it is worthwhile to read these 70 pages full of emotions, laughter, tears, something to think about.
0 comments:
Post a Comment