Monday, August 30, 2010
Bloated Cramps Week Before Period
Marco: Oct. 6 when he arrives?
Boris Marcone: October 6.
Boris Marcone: or maybe not.
maybe get to the turn of the 5 and 7 October.
Boris Marcone: hmmm.
and if you ... and if ... But ... was 36 days after 1 September?
Marco: Take this rock.
Boris Marcone: Here's that shit, now I do not sleep. THANK YOU SO MUCH company. : we know it around September 22, is clear. but when will he?
we know it ... I go back to Sept. 19, with evidence. but when will he?
we know it around September 16, he says. but when will he?
we know it around September 13, is obvious. but when will he?
we know it around September 10, he says. but when will he?
we know it around September 7, my gosh. but when will he?
we know it around September 4, without a doubt. but when will he?
we know it around the 1st of September, I believe. That should be tomorrow.
wait.
David Gregory XIII Damn, it's all his fault! I would love to be here instead of waiting 15 vendemmaio October 6 ...
Boris Marcone: I fottesega.
so the only numbers that I like are the pure imaginary and odd
divisible by two.
yes, I do not have an easy life.
David: It would be nice to celebrate the birthday on the 6th October.
Boris Marcone: Yes Anyway this thread is epic and the abdominal to my blog and bon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment