Saturday, November 7, 2009

Annuity Interest Calculation

fish

birth year do not do the bitch like last year now I can not cancel, my subscription is being made just before the trip ..

All counters are reactivated, I leave it unplugged the fridge, so it is empty. In the box I found

bills to pay, the case is that they look at me and begged me to not be undone.

I went to take my little old car waiting for me to travel with my stories, I came to meet coming willy, he is no more, no one has sniffed the luggage and ran racing to be chased.

came into my street I saw Margaret in the car and Clementina sonnechiante waiting at the door of the restaurant.

I climbed up the stairs I opened the door and was hit by a "hot" abbriaccio and saw all the mess of my house things that I packed up ....
Since I decided to "adjust" the house throwing objects and furniture is the result just mentioned. My
e-mail to 54 messages showed me so many things to work like crap on fb and the appointment of my colleagues at the bar on Sept. 1 before resuming work as well to give us courage and tell in front of a cappuccino without the glass foam and a mega maritozzi. I've been to

SEYCHELLES still do not believe.

at all convinced and I left completely unprepared.

Travel - the dominant themes of sun, sand, colors and weights so much sea water, fish of all colors.
Dubai formed the group: Sixteen people (8 sudusti Northerners and 8) are all different but toghether by the desire to escape from the common incazzature. We addressed
airports, ferry carey truck pulled by oxen, bicycles, airplanes insects sunburn, illness, risked their lives on boats and in some cases below we have addressed the daily organization, giant spikes of sea urchins and so on and so forth making us not miss it one bit yellow at Agata C. until you get a little startled and moved to the greetings at the airport.

Everyone has assumed its role: that of the official coordinator, the supervisor of the vamp, the cunning of the Office of the sonnione rather sympathetic ropic.del etc. .....,. my belief has been or at least that's what I feel ..... taster of wine? NO! seas. In fact, taken from my usual hysterical frenzy to see so much seawater I volunteered for the tasting.

overriding commitment: to eat, drink, sleep, fuck spreadable creams, masks and flippers fix race who shoots the biggest crap to the so-called "coats."

As I write is coming home in an ambulance for a girl who is sick for some reason and this is a situation that takes me immediately into reality.
forgot we did not miss even one of us thanks to the initiative of the usual joint.

The focus of the holiday is comumnque was the best fish or fish caught in some of us in a deep-sea fishing expedition.'m On fish was really built across the plot of our story: what we do with fish? Ate, no freezes, no one trsportavano but first you clean the interior and then the fish where they are with who I am and who I am all for any of those who have "caught" and who, when and how to cook them In short, where the fish have made a transfer with us in a bag under the sun, and someone was right there and finally eaten but still remained and will remain part of our holiday.

Potermo based on memories define the group complicazini things easy but it reflects our way of being and living our vacation.

For now I'll stop maybe later I will be darkened ideas, however, accept criticism Corrections and clarifications rather comments please give me your response on this. Over and out

large group holiday soon hello SEYCHELLES 2009.

stefaniatosca.


PS greetings ideological moretto that beautiful.


30/08/2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment