Saturday, November 7, 2009

State Low Cut Wrestling Singlets

Sunday morning

In the days just past occurred in the south-west city: the streets were suddenly silenced host demanded a hearing.

When he comes around "stops" my Bottecchia does not want to andargli against breathing becomes difficult as everything is stirred to greet him and he is king nothing and no one can tenegli head all stops in a clerical and reverent silence .

morning waking up lying in my bed I saw the well-defined horizon: the sea was blue, a huge table blue blue sky and the sun spent.
From the kitchen window and saw sharp inponenti them they gave me a good morning, fairs, the Apuan Alps.

I thought to myself damn it was best if I went to Lerici not giving heed to the pseudo Forecast ..

take a shower, slowly the boats under my window and take the bathrobe I look I see the blue sea that invites me.
In a hurry I dress I put in a bag I take custume, towel mask and go by bike to the beach. Arrival

I undress and get dressed for the sea the sun burns out, the asiugamano is the right place throughout the book is also oc I take the mask I look up to him and I am amazed.

The cool wind caressing me in September, the sun warms me and before me with the voice of the sea that is the soundtrack I close and smiling all the islands and majestic in her background that dominates the island of Corsica.

What a show guys still in contemplation, and time goes by I guess the life, the beaches and the people decide which beach would have chosen if I state under these circumstances.

The sea beats on the rocks even though the current did not appear and there is not indiffirente leave the mask I dip the water is breezy wind I go I pass him like a cold shower, I lie down and position it to me I read the book the eye falls a little more in a pool in there and see a world that I observe favolli, fish that swim and a sparrow waiting for the crumbs ............. the hours pass.

I get dressed I take all my things I give a look of greeting thank the hospitality and I climb into the saddle.

What a beautiful Sunday morning guys!,

06/09/2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment