Friday, November 13, 2009

Brazilian Wax, Rochester, Ny

feelings

Sensations


There are three moments of my life when I felt the feeling of a collective funeral.
In these situations you do not understand what is happening around you and you feel the silence heavy strong people do not talk about walking with his head down with nothing in mind, the air is not heavy strange is not hostile envelops you like to say "there you go the bill must now go forward and commit their heads down. "
People are wrapped in a limbo as they can not think of crying in despair all is hushed silence is loud ... ...

I do not know what year elementary school classroom and the teacher asked us to write a little thought as you wish: I suddenly flashed in my head the image that passes in front of the TV on, and yet I feel within me the clear voice of the commentator, I see the images in Black and White says: "A man has been torn apart by the explosion." Continuing on my way to my room listening and fixing the mind that gentleman says that there has been an explosion in Brescia in a bank ....
My little thought went like this: "... a man was torn apart by a bomb in a bank in Brescia" ..

The teacher asked me to explain especially to the meaning of that word and I said: "The bomb made a hole in the stomach."


Before more than masterful feel a strange air circulating, but I do not mind everything flows as it always has to enter the prof.di English. The Professor enters
always has its way of being very English, but he sits and looks at us with shining eyes one by one .. I do not remember if he did that day lesson I do not remember anything I remember her only her eyes on her I quit school attitude and silence me avvolge.le car pass without a sound plan people pretend they are composed of a normal attitude, taciturn, strangely quiet and I turn I see the owner of the store that looks like wool Aldo Moro in front of glossing me look at me smiled and passes ..

That gentleman will in my mind forever.



Beautiful morning I go for a bike ride on the sea.
To reach the sea I have to go outside the headquarters of the Society Port of Livorno on the sidewalk in front of its entrance there is a section of the PCI port.
A knot of people is there as usual to talk about politics out of the home, the sun is shining, I think, look and see that they are not talking.
The men are close to a stairway with an upturned nose and is holding out on the scale of the sign to the other party. They are all there
moved to change the sign of emotion know that will end an era ... ... ..

13/11/2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment