Thursday, March 3, 2011

Come And Go Fashion Show Invitation Wording

family

Yesterday afternoon we went to browse in a shop selling wooden toys, opened recently. My kids are ecstatic wandering among the shelves.
- I'm all yours?
- Yes, all mine.
- But ... She does not seem mother of four!
I do not know what that means. Maybe (maybe) do not appear in the popular imagination what should be a mother of four children. (Bulging from pregnancies close together? Exhausted from too many sleepless nights? Modest and badly dressed? Desperate and depressed? Completely mad?).
a little over eight years, which are a few I know, my husband and I carry on with love and commitment our family project. It helps us, among other things:
give things the proper value.
the school parking lot.
- Lady, that car!
- Thanks! - I look at my car proudly gleaming fresh car wash.
- I say, it is very old!
- 1979. Works a treat!
- Wow! And as it does with the traffic jams?
- Oh ... One, two, three, four, all aboard, kids! ... I get along with car-pooling.

Being organized and have an iron memory. Other
parking. The little ones around me.
- So, you have to buy a notebook for the first lines of Leonardo, a green EXERCISE James, markers a bit big for asylum. We have to go to get gas, then to the pharmacy for the medicine of the small
. The day after tomorrow you go on a trip, Friday's visit to the pediatrician ... Damn! I can not find the car keys! But stop! Oh no! I lost ... I had the keys in your pocket!
- Mom!
- I left my phone at home!
- Mom!
- Wait a minute ... I empty the bag on the sidewalk ...
- Mom! The key ... They are on the door!
- Oh! What a luck!

children have so much patience and collaboration.
- James, why do you lick your hand and then the steps on the baby's head?
- The comb, Mom.

have a loving husband (Parts) and a bit 'short-sighted.
The husband comes home. The living room is a disaster, his wife is a disaster. Disheveled snuffed with stinking baby in her arms.
- Cara! Were you able to put order into the kitchen! Oh ... But how beautiful you are tonight!

fun with what's there.
- Aaaargh!
- Since, by!
- Mom, can you move please? You're just in the middle of a fight between gormiti!
- Uuuuuuuh!
- Mom! What do you do?
- I am a very bad Gormita! Escape all, you take it!
-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Taking moments of pause.
- If in a year we go to Paris three days, we keep the kids, please?
- ....
- If you will hold two two we give to the other grandparents?

Giving time to time.
- Ah no, stop! Four full glasses of water spilled on the tablecloth in less than ten minutes! But you do it on purpose! Tomorrow, baby-sitter and I go to the spa!

feeling important, sometimes.
- No mother, no baby-sitter! Stay with us, please!
- Hmmmm, let's see, let's see.


This post is in the blogstorming

0 comments:

Post a Comment