|
| |
right, given that I use regularly where they often long face, if you're only 10 € you look bad, are always brisk and rude.
So, after the distribution of children between school and kindergarten, after a chat with my friends moms morning, I go there to get gas.
The attendant is young, with straight hair gel rights carved with three earrings per lobe.
- Congratulations! - Say hello to me, happy.
- Thank you. You too! - I say.
got into the car and walk away. Brooded a little. Because I did the good wishes? I'm pregnant but my belly is still not very big. And then the kids usually do not notice so young bellies. Brood. I pass the window of a florist. It 'a blaze of yellow ...
There are today 's March 8! What a nice, made me his best wishes for Women's Day! I had completely forgotten. He had forgotten even my friends moms-work-home super busy. But that kid he is remembered.
It 's been a year since then and every week I go back to the new station to get gas. There is always quell'inserviente with straight hair and ready smile. It 'nice to come across the kindness, especially when it is unexpected.
0 comments:
Post a Comment