Thanks also to Esther
Sunshine awarded, among others, Esther and me. Ester has rewarded me again. I would also chose Esther, among others. I really like your blog. She has three children and a lot to do. He disappears for days and then release three, four post burst. It is hard to keep up! I especially like the posts that takes stock of the situation. Go straight to the point and tells you exactly how he is, without so much convoluted. I always read what he writes, do not comment every time because I always agree with what he writes, and become monotonous, and because in two rows risk of being misunderstood, and Esther seems to me a girl fighting .
Now I go to bed, because I found out I had 39 of fever (which I did both fusta because I was the only family not to have succumbed to the virus season). Yes, I'll go to enjoy a day of rest, and my children, who are on vacation, not quarrelsome, not make too much noise and sometimes their young faces in the door:
- Mom. you want to read a bit 'Harry Potter?
- Mom, I'll take a glass of water?
- Mama, I'm so sorry that you have a fever!
- Ghe ghe, ma-ma. (Yes, I think just saying ma-ma! ... But maybe I'm delusional).
nice day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment