not just write books! I fixed the gift, for birthdays, a short story that reflects the personality and physical characteristics or character of the person who hit me celebrated.
" eyes that smell like heaven - This world is a big world in which to live. But it is also the big sky above. When I see your smile, small hands, the bright eyes, I think the potential for a small life that comes into the world. As the sky turns out to be different every day, so life turns out differently every day.
One child wrote: Dear Jesus, I did not believe that the purple and orange were good together, but last night I saw the sunset you made, beautiful . So the sky so the life we \u200b\u200bare surprised with shades that did not believe possible, but that get to the heart.
how to watch your eyes that smell like heaven, come straight to the heart. Enjoy those nuances becomes an art, see beyond the mundane approaches, it becomes a living. Look at the sky, dear Greta, look the clouds. amused to discover the many shapes that look like, and you'll understand the joy that lurks behind every thing, every day, the sky offers ways to smile, some of the love that surrounds you, as the One who created heaven , of love around us.
Just look at him with curious eyes and have fun, like yours, that smell like heaven. Good life, dear Greta.
0 comments:
Post a Comment