What is the point of view of a book?
also said the books have a soul . They will also have a point of view? In my opinion, yes.
"Step of darkness shelf on which to laze in a package of wrapping paper. Cheers, someone bought me! I tied around her waist a nice colored ribbon, and I will stick all the pages on each other.
In whose hands will happen? On the way from the shelf at the checkout, try to understand the touch of the fingers that person will bring me home. Then waking dream: to be comfortable in the new library? Who knows who will have as a neighbor? I would not be close to a adventure book, perhaps set in Africa, you know that hot!
But even close to a love story! If they embrace every night, you know who is sleeping. Oh, and if I finish instead of two essays? Maybe in one of philosophy (beard) and a geography (and I wonder if? that figure ..)! O dear me, hopefully good ... Whatever you do, the important thing is that it is a clean library. When understood in those that do not ever dusting, you know that itch. Or worse, if you read once and then end up in oblivion, you know what a drag.
Come on, I move around, I know that we are walking toward the new home .
Hague, who is it that I scratched the cover? Ohhh, yeah, finally out of that paper closely, however, that blonde! But as I browse faster. Calm down, what 'stands fast? But that delicate touch, everything seems to caress me while I browse pages after page.
And now? Slowly, with the plume, which push too hard. Ugh, this mania to make dedications. What has he written? I have to hear one letter at a time, while the impact on my second page: "Reading a book is a bit like the shoes of a magician: I dedicate this little pixie magic to find him, bon voyage, Marina. With a single prayer. These pages do not belong to you, leave them free to travel .
And what does that mean? Oh, no. I ended up in the hands of one of those books that are running the world. And okay, I've always been prone to adventure, I'll see some of the world, both as a book I'm curious, is my nature!
It starts, I put in the bag. Again the dark. Back light: no, no thanks, I do not itch them. But I appreciate the intention, no one thinks that a book can be itchy, especially in those lines that do not flow.
Oibò, that smell of pizza! But where are they? Mica will not leave me here ... and if you tear my sheets and use them as napkins? But no, I'm not a paperback ... Here it is, my mistress. Oh no! E 'already time to say goodbye, right? Hello hello the blond curls, was a real pleasure.
I look around the shelf where I left off. Hey, anybody I see? .
0 comments:
Post a Comment