" Winning "
I finish washing my, I wipe my face and I find your eyes from behind the towel and I smile again. In the mirror of my old bathroom, I see finally the look of a man happy. I won.
Esco whistling from the bathroom, and I headed to the bar that takes up my few clothes and choose a new shirt, pants, my shoes are classic, so why I call them and only those must necessarily be comfortable with everything. I won. I feel like that guy stuck to the time of that great church in Rome is, that to which a powerful touched his index finger. They told me that after that he changed his life. I sit on the bed I was also touched by a powerful lady blindfolded. This time the luck has decided to take me by the arm, a man like so many unemployed that seeks to bring together the lunch and dinner with a few odd jobs. But today is different. I won and it is time to go to cash. But it's too soon, the bank is still closed. But I have time, not having a job also offers some positive side. I try a free bench in the square, and identifies a side opposite to where I am: enjoying the shade of poplar and a nice view of the bank. Perfect. yesterday was a day of activities. Began as my every day, I looked for a job and then find the same in the afternoon with flies in the same handwriting. I sit down to take a quart of white and known a little old man, his eyes drowned in his quart. I have the feeling of seeing me in so many years and feel the need to want to know the future, so I moved to his table. No need to justify my presence, the light of happiness that comes on in the watery eyes is worth a thousand words. Let's talk about sports and politics, just to clarify that the Arbit suffers from chronic short-sightedness and that we would have done far better then the old man hangs. Then again, with the circumspection and the dear old drowns his hand into his pocket and pulls out a portfolio of more experienced than me. Pulls out a separate red circles. Hands it to me with a smile, a tender expression that only older people. I just played , is that good, I said to him. Take it, he insists, I will make you happy as you made me happy today. I try to resist, and I think a good idea to pay for both. But when I get the little bundle of goodness and loneliness is gone, but left on the table the ticket.
I decide to wait for the extraction, so no one is waiting for me at home.
A bicycle passes by me, shown in the square. The bank is open, I get up and slowly through the square, giving a last look at the evening just passed: sitting in front of the television in the bar, happiness has taken shape in six numbers stained black on the ticket, and suddenly my life took the tricycle to travel to high-speed train. I won. Immersed in my I see no thoughts of an oncoming truck, and he does not see me, to hunt down a busy street number, then tell me. And the impact is inevitable.
I wake up in a hospital bed, bruised but in one piece . The coupon is the first thought, I see the wallet on the table and I open it: empty. The nurse sees that I'm awake, I ask for my ticket: I have not found. Stolen, I say, you bastards, I did. Unaware, the nurse smiles at me and tells me: bad accident, you should be happy to be alive. Fate has made her a nice gift , won a second life.
Unaware of the significance of what I said goes away, but at the bottom right. I won a second life, and is still a beautiful win. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment