Industrial Bar For Small Ears
MY TALES This is a story I wrote for the SS Christmas 2008, is titled Birth, life and ...
"Suddenly a little light . I feel cold. But take shape. I explore my body with the mind, are made up of many points, are thin thin. , a sudden rush, I am so light that start to twirl pushed by the wind. I look up as I leave my cradle a soft cloud. If you look down there are many sparkling lights winking from the streets full of people. I smile, feel good music that comes from there! Everything is close, I understand that my short life is coming to an end. I notice a boy with a red face red from the cold looking up. Eyes half-closed to protect themselves from the whirlwind of my brothers and sisters. I choose him as the final destination of this journey we call life. I look at it as I approach, smiles happily, tongue out as a kind of runway to catch those fresh duvets. And lands on the red nose red with cold and happy excitement. And 'its heat decreeing the end of me. But I die happy lulled by the murmur of his laughter: I melt and I sacrificed the warmth of a child, amazed, looks to make up a snow of tiny flakes of snow, like me. It all makes sense.
They say that life is too short. But it is the sense that we give to what depth, how we spend and the happiness that we give to others. Even if they do not know. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment