girls and boys waiting for the baby
temperature almost spring. The little sleep. I take this opportunity to go out in the garden, plunged into the Pensieve (a kind of chair-swing hanging from the magnolia) and enjoy a quiet moment. The largest is reading Harry Potter, the two are playing on the grass middle. I close my eyes and savor the peace and the chirping of birds.
not last long. The birdsong is drowned out by a sudden burst of screaming children:
- Ugly!
- Spusone!
- Mom! He told me spusone!
Slip eyes tightly, to fend for themselves.
- Horrible!
- Spusonissimo!
- Horrible and spusonissimo together!
- ...
- Superbruttissimo and supersposonissimo!
-... FEMALE!
I open one eye. Female? Here I have to take action!
- Mom! He told me girl!
- That's exactly. Female is not an insult. I am a female. The medium-small
looks at me incredulously
- YOU are a female?
- Yes, I am a female. And I'm happy to be a female. I am proud to be a female. And if I were not a female four of you does not exist, why is this woman who brought you into the belly! The medium-small
looks at me with eyes wide open. With a little feeble, slender repeats the question:
- YOU are a female? Li
these boys grow up. It will grow. And I promise that I will do my best.
Happy Valentine's Day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment