Monday, February 28, 2011

Food That Can Be Eaten After A Stomach Flu

of Music Education

Saturday morning. After a week in fast-paced, relaxed breakfast with croissants with cream, milk, coffee.
- You know mom, I discovered that what I do when you grow.
- How nice! He says.
- I want to be gardener.
(The gardener? If his only love is a cactus ... Well, better than when he wanted to become a magician. Look for a school of magic would have resulted in serious difficulties ...)
- And why do you want the gardener ?
- Why it will never leave you. I'll do the only gardener in our garden!
- Ah, great. But with your work you will earn money that you need to live.
- Logical. I will pay you, because I only your gardener.
spoke brothers:
- I too will never leave you and Daddy! I will never marry!
- Bleah, not even me! We'll be together. All together, forever!
- Ghe ghe! (He always wants to participate too small).
Their dad and I look at. The horrid vision of forty-four lazy around the house that it crosses my mind.
Come on, it is only a vision. Moreover, at their age I was saying to my parents not to ever, ever wanted to marry me.
The fact that I live just below them, is another story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment