TWO ONE
My brother P. is pregnant. His eldest son will be born next summer. It 'good to see him so happy and enthusiastic. It 's funny to see him park his new car- tandem next to our car-setteposti. Obviously
technically but my sister is pregnant ...
family meals. Table with his grandparents, sisters, brothers-and host of grandchildren. Father-in-law, who is spupazzando my youngest of eight months (which you spupazzare willingly), it is stated candidly about:
1) How are increased in the last pregnancy, (sic) (pretty much fifty pounds, I answer I. To which my mom says she has never exceeded nine pounds).
2) How many diapers use on average per day, and which brand. I tried cloth diapers? (In this connection I am experiencing ...). Kicks off a lively discussion about poop and pee. The males are actively involved, especially with so many "Yuck!" and "What's disgusting."
3) At night we sleep? (No, it's eight years and four children that we do a whole night). That's scary.
But the highlight is when brother P. asks my husband if he was present in the delivery room (yes, it was always present. Discreet and quiet). Father-in-law comments:
-Well, it must be painful, though!
- ... (Moms know).
Cognato P. continues
- Maybe (maybe) is more painful for us parents, we are powerless next to her that we love and who are suffering.
AND NO! THAT ITS NOT! I close the roar female following this reckless thought.
0 comments:
Post a Comment