Thursday, February 17, 2011

Espn Star Cricket Tv Schedule

a reckless life ...

not across the ocean in a nutshell, does not conquer unclimbed peaks, does not explore the mysterious jungle, not the sunrise shot in a bar, but every day is an adventure ... I get up at 6.30. The first gesture is to reach out, turn off the cell and cradling a little small, you do not wake up right now. I ran into the living room, turn on the stove and there system over four drains of clothes, so that you warmer. Four different in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Then I sit down to sip my coffee table along in peace. I think. Spring is coming, the blood of one of the children went well, today no bills to pay.
I look at my watch: it's time to wake the family.
Sugar and honey
- Hello kids! It 's time to get up! Cloud hot milk and biscuits awaits you!
...
...
I look at my watch. It 's time to throw out of bed the troops. I turn on the light, I open the shutters:
- HELLO CHILDREN! BREAKFAST AND 'READY! There
risers with a smile and who's not. Those who appreciate the cookies today and those who wanted chocolate. Each morning, a lottery. They are trifles. Then begins the whirlwind of toothbrushes, combs and odd socks.
- cute kids, we're late! You teeth! You do it! The apron, where your apron?
The living room is reduced to a battlefield, but maybe we did this morning.
All ready? Taking a baby's arm tightly wrapped in a blue astronaut suit, examine with a critical eye the offspring
- James, glasses! Leonardo, the shoes!
- Oops, sorry mum.
We reach the car and crammed inside. Backpacks in the trunk!
- Leonardo!
- Oops, sorry mum! I run and get it!
Finally, with Michael Jackson's Thriller, which fills the passenger compartment (mother, then put the number nine please. I want the four. Then it's the six!) Scapicolliamo us down the hill.
The school car park is almost deserted.
- Mom, we're late?
- Um no. The gate opens in ten minutes. We wait in the car! Billie Jean
us company.
left two more in school, four essential chat with friends and then off to the asylum, where to download the third child.
alone, the fourth child and myself, until lunchtime, when we recover his brothers.
- Mom, the teacher said that you had to notice the sign!
- Yes, at home, you sign it.
- Mom, slip the socks you gave me for gymnastics were all full of holes!
- Sgrunt! That machine is likely scrapping!
- Mom, you sent me to kindergarten no pants! (Yes, it happened ... I have not slept for several nights)
-! Wow! If they have noticed the teacher? The afternoon

soon passes, including a commitment of school, a picnic to the gardens, homework, games. E 'during the afternoon that I watch them grow, my children.
And evening comes. Like almost every mother, even adoration of the madness, I can not wait to put them to bed. They are exhausted, the dream of a quiet house, sofa and little film is about to be realized.
The baby's crying is inconsolable.
I say to the handsome husband, returned from work with a fever of 39:
- The exchange rate, and have him fall asleep on you.
- What a blow it in my face!
- Come, knock? It did not take barrel today!
I look better: on the cheek has a strange draft. The bare, red has drafts popping up around the little body!
'm in the car and ran towards the hospital. Every cry of a child, I drilled the heart. I'm afraid. I think.
But who made me do! There is always one! Four children! Take me to the grave prematurely! I do not do it! Too many worries! And then four will also face four teenagers!
Yes, all mothers, even those with four children, now and then falter.
few hours later I come home with the baby in her arms treated with cortisone and antihistamine. This time it went well.
The father of my children and I embrace. Film and sofa are postponed until tomorrow. The house is quiet. We hope that this night the Witch from Snow White is not knocking at the window, the monster who lives under the bed if it remains good good under the bed, the darkness is not too dark. For tonight, at least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment